Today was allies third birthday, and it was a ton of fun. She started the day off by waking up bright and early (6:30 am). She came and climbed in bed with me. She snuggled up to me and then she started laughing. I looked at what she was laughing at, she saw her birthday presents in my closet and realized today was finally the day she has been waiting weeks for.
We let her open her out fit from Grandma Shirley and as soon as she got it on she said "I wook amazing". She "helped" me bake the cake and then daddy took her to lunch at McDonald's. She then spent the afternoon at work with daddy so that mom could get ready for her party. While she was gone grandma Kari and Stacie called her and sang her happy birthday. She thought it was great. She then informed them that her party was starting soon and that they better hurry and get here for it. Then she hung up on them. When I explained that grandma and stacie are too far away to come to the party she asked if we were going to be at grandmas house for my birthday. I told her yes and she asked if I could have a Dora cake like her! So grandma you better start baking a Dora cake or you will have one sad granddaughter.
Her party was fun. We had a few friends over for a BBQ and then the kids went on a Dore treasure hunt. So allie is now three, the party was fun my house is a wreck and I'm so tired.
Remember that Bella is having her surgery on Tuesday so keep her in your prayers. We love you all and will hopefully see most of you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fam Pic
Princesses are we
Princess Allie
Princess Bella
Allie
Bella
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe that she is already 3! I remember when she was born! It just doesn't seem that long ago! Good luck with Bella's surgery! She is in our prayers!
Post a Comment