Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FIRE!

So Sunday I started my first kitchen fire. I was broiling bread to make bread crumbs and put the wrack too high. Before I knew it the house was full of smoke. I ran to the oven and found all the the pieces of bread on fire. We got it out no problem. It seems that it made a really be impact on our little Allie. Last night she was playing in her Fisher Price kitchen. She put a pan in her little oven, opened it and started yelling "Fire! Fire! get out of the house!!!". It was so funny!!!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Yikes, I bet that was an exciting experience. It amazes me how much kids copy everything we do (which is both good and bad)!

Kristyn Elise said...

Alright! Good job, I have not yet done that but expect it before too long. I am the worst when it comes to using the broiler. I burn everything!
We are in Northern California and love it here. Jus is an engineer at a lab and works on lasers.
The girls are getting big, so are yours, I cannot believe how fast they grow. What was the eye surgery for?

Fam Pic

Fam Pic

Princesses are we

Princesses are we

Princess Allie

Princess Allie

Princess Bella

Princess Bella

Allie

Allie

Bella

Bella