Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello Family and Friends,

Welcome to the Price's blog. Here you will find all sorts of cute stories about the kids and updates on family news.

Bella
Bella's new favorite word is "nana tana" which mean Hannah Montana. The other day she woke up from her nap and she had been playing toys when she brought me the remote and started asking "nana tana". I asked her if she wanted to watch Hannah Montana and she said "ya, ya, ya" and started clapping. I told her she was to little to like Hannah Montana.

She was scheduled to have eye surgery on March 18. The night before she got a stomach virus and we had cancel. So it will for sure happen on May 13th. Keep her in your prayers.

Allie
Allie is always singing! As I write she is singing BINGO and standing on an upside down rubber made box. She is full of her typical energy.

Last week we were planting a garden in the backyard. I told her that we were going to plant tomatoes and she thought that was a great idea! We took a break for lunch. I got a tomato out of the fridge for a sandwich. Next thing I new, she was in the backyard with the tomato ready to plant it!!!

4 comments:

Kristyn Elise said...

Comment

Kristyn Elise said...

Just making sure the comments were working this time.
It's good to hear from you. I hope you are well. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe that RED hair!!!
Where did you guys end up?

Come see us :
kristyn.justyntime.com

The Bradley Fam

(there are a few blogs from people at Wymount linked to our account)

Jenn said...

Good to hear from you! Emily has gotten so big and what a cute baby. We are in Houston. Where are you?

Kylee said...

Jenn, your kids are getting so big and adorable! I hope Bella's surgery goes well. Is it from the tear ducts being infected? I am so happy you have a blog so we can keep up to date on what is going on with you guys! Keep posting lots of pictures!

Fam Pic

Fam Pic

Princesses are we

Princesses are we

Princess Allie

Princess Allie

Princess Bella

Princess Bella

Allie

Allie

Bella

Bella